Avocado Salad


A mix of green leaf lettuce, fresh strawberries, cherry tomatoes, avocado, chickpeas,

cucumber, there’s also green peas hiding in there. On the salad I drizzled just a touch of sesame seed oil and maple syrup, I love those two flavor combos, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. For the baked white potato - Just a touch of olive oil then sprinkled with garlic powder and smoked paprika.


I know white potatoes have a bad wrap as far as nutritionally. It’s worth the time to do a little research on that. I’ll post a link below. Sweet potatoes could be a substitute. However for some people sweet potatoes cause stomach issues; so definitely not a better alternative in that situation. I’ll post a link below with some info.
 
Link with info on white potato nutrition - https://draxe.com/nutrition/root-vegetables/
 
Protein - 20. 6 grams
Calories - 809