Pistachio Ice Cream



Ingredients:

2 frozen bananas
1/2 avocado
1/8 cup pistachios
1/4 cup plant based milk
 
Add 1st 3 ingredients to your blender. Add small amount of your milk; I used oat milk,  blend. Add more milk as needed until thick and creamy. 

I'm very happy with the creaminess using the oat milk. However, if you are wanting an even more creamy texture you could use coconut milk. 
 
You can enjoy your pistachio ice cream right away, the consistency will be like a soft serve ice cream. Or freeze until more solid. Either way is delicious!  
 
For the vegan ice creams, I have used a blender, a NutriBullet, and a mini food processor. All three put out a creamy ice cream, although, my favorite for using for these types of recipes is the mini 3 cup food processor. I paid around $21.00 for the mini on Amazon.